Thanks, Tim for putting this together. Your photos of last night were wonderful.
Lara was such a beautiful bride! Oh, the irony of that veil...
I'm having a hard time focusing this morning and still feel so stunned and raw, as if I've been stripped of some protective layer and left exposed and vulnerable. I just keep seeing Lara's smiling eyes and hearing her infectious laugh. She was one smart, tough gal. I really connected with her on that edgy level of hers. She always called a spade a spade, and was never afraid to say what was on her mind. I so loved and respected that about her. She was kick-ass! Through her life experiences, she had perfected an amazing formula of confidence, wit, and intelligence and will be forever missed by us all.
I am so glad we all could be together last night. Thank you Tim, Diana, Laura and Kevin, for opening your doors to us all and allowing us to begin this healing process together. It really reaffirmed the loving, caring, and strong community we all share. I am so thankful for everyone's friendship and feel extremely lucky to be a part of this community.
In strength,
Kasi

No comments:
Post a Comment